Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tomorrow's goals

Tomorrow will be a busy day here.. the kids go back to school on Tuesday and there is a lot to get ready to make it go smoothly. I haven't got all the school supplies yet .. bad me. Usually I am far more prepared than that.

Anyway, I am only going to make a small goal for tomorrow so it is attainable.

I am going to attack the junk drawer... I almost think that should be in capital letters! I haven't touched that drawer for sometime.. it is much easier to ignore it. Push everything down and close it quickly.  But with our place being small, every cupboard, drawer, nook and cranny needs too be utilized to the best of it's ability. So tomorrow will be purge and clean the drawer.

Wonder if we should make bets on how quickly something will be needed after I throw it out.
Do you think setting a daily goal for yourself helps you be more motivated?

No comments: