Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have been tagged (twice)

A loooooonnngg time ago jen from "stay at home mom to three, what about me" tagged me and I never got around to tagging anyone else. Just the other day I was tagged again from Gingerlouise.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are my six...
1. I like mayo on my hotdogs. I have been told many times, that is weird!
2. I love to read. I don't have as much time for it now, but I still always have a book on the go.
3. I have a serious coke zero problem!
4. I hate getting older. I am having a real problem with it! I wish I was 21 again!
5. I like tequila. :) (with icetea or in a margarita)
6. I would like to go to Italy.

okay. I don't know that many people with Blogs so if I tag you and you don't want to do this, I wont be upset. I know how busy everyone's lives are.
1. thoughts from a country mouse.
2. hill upon hill.
3. Life in colour.
4. Clane Gessel Photography
5. One Yarn after another
I dont have anyone for #6....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I posted mine.

Hill upon Hill said...

I love learning about others through these things. I will try hard to get my thoughts out.... I LOVE mayo on hot dogs, chicken sandwiches ..... anything. Delicious.

Clane Gessel said...

Ohhhhh...
that's what you meant when you said you pinged me :)

OK, I'll do it, I've just been SUPER busy with going over my latest photo shoots! That's fun :)

Clane Gessel said...

... and trust me, you don't want to be 21 again :)
everything you want seems better until you actually have it!

Clane Gessel said...

OK, I did it :)
Just for you!