Thursday, December 11, 2008

The path less travelled


While I was waiting in the airport with my Mother inlaw, I saw the neatest clouds out the window. The were layered and looked like waves. I was hoping that they would stay that way until I could get outside and get some pictures. They didn't last long enough for me to do that so I went looking for something else.

I had been wanting to get a picture of this particular tree for a long time, this day seemed like the right time :)

I love oak trees, well all trees, but oak are so interesting without leaves.

2 comments:

Shereen said...

My favourite part of this picture is that curvy pathway. Great composition in this picture!

Clane Gessel said...

Holy cow, that picture is AMAZING!!!!

Love it! You're going to have to tell me where it is so I can photograph it next time I'm on Vancouver Island :)