Friday, January 9, 2009

Pieces of me

Today I was trying to take some new pics of me. I thought I would update my profile pic as it is a couple months old. So I took about 200 pictures (okay yes 3/4 of them was me making faces at the camera! ) and I only got a handlful that I don't hate and only because they are heavily cropped. :) Oh well better a piece than nothing, I guess.
I was going to write today about how I received a win that I was notified of yesterday. I won a Homebasics contest, "Monthly Clean Up and Win with Vim Draw", I won $1000. I was very excited to get the email. Frankly it couldn't of come at a better time! They did an email money transfer and I have alsready received the money. Gotta love contests!

1 comment:

Clane Gessel said...

That's great! I need to enter more photo contests...