Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I get to go and pick up my certificate I won. My $2000 travel voucher. I have to go meet the owner of the store and get my picture taken with him. I hate getting my picture taken! I always look worse than I think I do, and trust me, that is saying a lot!
One advantage of being behind the camera is not being in the pictures. I don't seem to have any say in this, as they want everyone to know I won. Their words, not mine, lol. I am completely happy being anonymous. I have no idea what I am going to wear......
I don't know what is going to be done with this picture. Is it going to be just hung in the store? Will it go in the paper (Heaven forbid!)? On Christmas eve when I received the call that I had won this, the manager asked me to come in and pick up a certificate saying I had won. She insisted on having a picture with me and the employees that were working at the time. Her camera wasn't work right so I had to stand through a bunch of shots and I know my face went from "happy that I won" to "taped on fake smile", with the, "are we done" look.
Oh well, I guess I won't care when I am sipping margaritas on some cruise... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, while you're relaxing in some exotic place you won't even be thinking about that picture. How awesome!

Clane Gessel said...

That's great :)
Where are you going to go???