Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some body flog me!

I fell off the wagon, resolution wise.
Tonight I had to do some grocery shopping..... well there were SO many good deals. I walked away from lots of them....But there was these diego play sets (my twins are really into dora and diego) and were on for 4.44 from 11.99.
I will put them away for Easter or maybe Valentines.
Everything else I bought was okay. I got bulk packs of meat and split them up, only the fruit and veggies that were on sale. I even bought discount creamo, lol. It expires in a couple days but that it okay I will bake with what ever is left over from tea and coffee.
I am disapointed in myself, but it could of been a lot worse.
I definetly need to go shopping an infrequently as possible. Staying right out of the store seems to be the key :(
After all my worry about the picture taking that was supposed to happen tonight, the owner never showed up. So I got my picture taken again with the employees and took my certificate and left. If I don't go shopping there I won't have to see the pciture, lol. Another no shopping bonus!

3 comments:

Hill upon Hill said...

Jump right back on the bandwagon. Could you please send me some of your recipes for juicing?

Shereen said...

That's okay...just one slip. ;)
Hey, try shopping at the stores that are just grocery stores, not the ones like Superstore. Or don't let yourself even go near that section of the store.
That's what I do with the aisles with boxed, processed foods, and junk food - I don't even go down those aisles anymore!

Clane Gessel said...

I liked your LOL. :)