Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunny Sunday



My Sunday started off with very little sleep. My twins have gone through a couple of nights of waking up every few hours. I am not sure what is going on, but will be happy when it stops!


When I did get up, I was called by the RCMP and told that I was being subpoened. Ugh! I was a witness to a drunk driving incident a few months ago and now, some how it is going to court. Not sure how, as the person was found behind the wheel by the police.
But thankfully my day looked up from there, Kristin and I met up with some friends and she had a nice play date. It was sunny and we enjoyed being outside at the park. I got to take a few pictures, that always makes my day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love visiting your blog. It always brightens my day. Love all your pictures and it takes me back to when my kids were small and how much fun that was. The time sure flies by quickly.

Clane Gessel said...

Those are some good photos :)
Great composition, good lighting!
(not that I'm judging)