Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween night

We got together with some friends for trick or treating. This is my oldest daughters best friends family. They also have a younger daughter that my twins like playing with. We had fun and the kids looked adorable. I couldn't get very many "good" pictures because, frankly trying to keep two, 2yr olds still for any length of time is hard lol.
They got lots of candy. My oldest is the only one that will have any. She gets pretty crazy on sugar, so we opted for a one day "candy" day. She can eat all she likes but as of tonight, anything left goes "bye, bye".
Needless to say she is a sight to behold right now!
I guess I should add that mine are the Giraffe, Panda and the Butterfly!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those kids?!?!

Clane Gessel said...

So cute!!!

Sorry I've been such a slacker lately, been busy busy!