Thursday, September 11, 2008

So this is it

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while and as you can see if finally made the dive. I am probably crazy to try and add one more thing to my life! I am trying to do some more "me" things. I will feel a lot more human if there is more to me than being a Mom. Right? Well that is what I am telling myself anyways, so if you disagree just humour me :) Right now I am having a few minutes peace because Kristin is at school and H and L are down for a nap. Lately I have been trying to not have a nap in the day and go to bed earlier. I read somewhere that hours that you are asleep before midnight are equivelant to 2 hours. Not sure how accurate that is, but it sure seems to help me feel more rested if I go to bed at 9:30-10 instead of 12. If I can accomplish what I need to do in the day time I CAN go to bed earlier.

3 comments:

Clane Gessel said...

Hi dear!

Thank you so much for your comments! Any tips I can give you to help you along in your photography? Good to hear from you!! Check back often.

Hill upon Hill said...

I think blogging is excellent as a journal and also motivates me to do my best and shows me what I get done in a day. Nothing to write home about, but certainly something to blog about....

Linda said...

I like your blog. The picture I liked was the jam one, sorry about that.