Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I had a rather disappointing moment today, I got one of the lenses delivered that I had won on ebay. Well there was a miscommunication somewhere, because it wont fit my camera :( I will go back and check the auction and see what happened, but I am pretty sure I can't return it. I will have to sell it here. Ugh. That really bummed me out.
But on a better note, when my mail arrived it came with a letter from Verona Italy. A nice letter from a friend telling me about the birth of her son Lucas. So everyday has a silver lining.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer! I'm sorry they weren't the right lenses. How discouraging. I hope you will be able to sell them and then get the correct ones.

Thanks for your well-wishes. I am feeling a bit better tonight.

Clane Gessel said...

That's good and bad news! Hopefully you can sell the lens for as much as you paid for it!

Shereen said...

Oh no - that's awful! Maybe you can re-sell it?