Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Skin Care


I know when I am in the skin care section of the drug stores, it is somewhat intimidating looking at all the products. I then see the prices, and I am even more leery to spend money on something I am not sure of. I am always happy to hear some reviews on products, from real people.
I want to tell about a product that I have tried recently and that I am really impressed with. The company is called La Roche Posay. I was introduced to their skin care line at the cosmetic counter and London Drugs. The cosmetician gave me a couple samples and I have been hooked ever since. I have combination skin, so it has always been difficult for me to find something that moisturizes but, that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
The effaclar face wash is amazing, you only need a tiny bit (the size of a pea) to wash your face. It leaves your skin feeling clean without being stripped and dry. The Mela-D anti dark spot cream, works very quickly to reduce the signs of age spots and freckles. Active eye C only takes a tiny bit. I usually put this on before bed. The Redermic daily anti wrinkle fill in cream goes on without any grease. You can easily put your makeup on right away over top of it. I have found these products to be fairly priced and considering they work so well, they are definitely worth the money. I encourage anyone to check them out and ask for a few samples to try them for yourself.

2 comments:

Clane Gessel said...

Wow! Exfoliating :)

Unknown said...

lol yep, my face is a soft these days as a babies bottom... :)