Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a weekend!

What a weekend! My oldest went to Brownie camp on Friday night, after school and the schools fun fair. She was at camp for two nights and had a great time. The house sure was quiet without her. I had the opportunity to take some pictures on Saturday at the rail yards of a beautiful girl named Hannah. She was so much fun to take pictures of. Here are a few of them,



Of course I had to get a few random picture in,
Then after picking my daughter up on Sunday we stopped at the lagoon to feed the geese. Well these geese and ducks were not afraid of anyone with food! I had a hard time taking any pictures because they were right in the camera, literally. I did manage to get a few. This one I liked because you can see Kristin and my reflection in its eye :)

This beautiful swan was making his presence know to all the others, puffing up and pushing his way around.

I know there are lots of people who think that seagulls are a nuisance. I like them. I couldn't imagine going to the water and not having them. Think how it empty it would seem without seeing their antics and calls while at the ocean...

The day was overcast and a rainy at times, but nothing that a few boaters would worry about.


Then as we were driving from the water, home.. we came across these sweeties. The pictures are not good because I took them from the car. But what doll's. It sure made Kristin's day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! I love all the pictures you posted. We see deer quite often where we live and just Saturday we saw a bunch of geese and swans at the park near our home. I can't believe how beautiful this autumn has been.

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

these are beautiful. thanks for having such fun with my Hannah. She has a great time. I would love copies of some of the photos for her scrapbook if you are willing.

Clane Gessel said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!
You should keep shooting, it's so much fun to get out there :)

You should get a print for christmas, Have them shoot me an e-mail clane.gessel@gmail.com
And have them tell me it's for you, I'll give them a discount :)
You rock

GingerLouise Clothing said...

I really like the black and white head shot and that girl is beautiful--when I first read your post, I thought she was the brownie, run brownie camp a little different in your state!!